Hello Reception from Mrs Todd and Mr Forster
We have sent home Learning packs and phonics with your children
Please find below some learning websites which you can access while your child is off school.
Don't forget 'Bug Club' for our readers.Also our weekly challenge
Keep well. Keep safe.
- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home (This website is free if you create an account. There are a range of books for 4/5-year-olds that will support your child with early reading skills.)
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/grownups/the-alphablocks-guide-to-phonics (This has a range of videos focused on reading skills. Your children should be familiar with lots of the featured sounds!)
- https://new.phonicsplay.co.uk/resources/phase/2 (This website features lots of interactive phonics games. The children are all at different stages in phonics, so just ask them which sounds they're familiar with!) Username: march20 Password:home
- ‘https://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/ (This is free to access on a computer and a small fee to access as an app on an iPad. It has a range of phonics games they will be able to access.)
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/shows/numberblocks (This features a range of fantastic videos to develop children’s early number skills.)
- https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/3-5-years/counting (This website has a range of fantastic counting and shape, space and measure games.)
- https://family.gonoodle.com/ (This is a great website for physical development, there is a range of videos with dances and catchy tunes.)
- https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga (This a lovely YouTube channel which show a story and link with simple yoga moves to promote physical development.)