Check out our Blog on the Blogs page-lots of photographs of your friends
With all the concerns over the coronavirus outbreak and how this might impact schools and your child’s learning, we wanted to offer you some ideas to help you continue their education during any potential school closures.
We also appreciate that keeping children engaged in their learning whilst at home is not going to be easy and so we have prepared perfectly matched content for your child that can be completed both independently or with adult support.
For independent learning and games, we recommend using Classroom Secrets Kids (kids.classroomsecrets.co.uk/). Packed with fun and engaging EYFS content, this online learning platform will guarantee to keep your child learning independently.
For more practical resources and worksheets, we have included a learning pack perfectly matched to the EYFS content. With a range of resources, these packs will help continue the learning inside your home.
- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home (This website is free if you create an account. There are a range of books for 3-4 year olds that will support your child with early reading skills.)
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/grownups/the-alphablocks-guide-to-phonics (This has a range of videos focused on reading skills. However, we have only covered a few sounds in class so some sounds may be new to the children.)
- ‘https://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/ (This is free to access on a computer and a small fee to access as an app on an iPad. It has a range of phonics games they will be able to access.)
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/shows/numberblocks (This has a fantastic videos to develop children’s early number skills.)
- https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/3-5-years/counting (This website has a range of fantastic counting and shape, space and measure games.)
- https://family.gonoodle.com/ (This is a great website for physical development, there is a range of videos with dances and catchy tunes.)
- https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga (This a lovely YouTube channel which show a story and link with simple yoga moves to promote physical development.)