Our school email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also see our Twitter link https://twitter.com/StMarksPrimary @StMarksPrimary
We are aware that this is a very difficult time for everyone - especially our emotionally vulnerable pupils.
St Mark’s is a thriving, successful Catholic school on the edge of Westerhope and Newbiggin Hall in Newcastle upon Tyne.
We provide a broad and exciting education for children aged four to eleven. We are proud that the latest Ofsted report identified Outstanding Behaviour and Safety. Providing our children with a secure environment that actively encourages their academic, spiritual, personal and social development is of the utmost importance to us.
We welcome applications from all children regardless of faith.
Please read our latest Diocesan Inspection Report January 2020 (see below).
- Free School Meal Voucher Request Letter March 2020
- Minister Ford's open letter to the SEND sector.pdf
- SEND Support For Parents during Corona Virus and beyond.pdf
- Very useful tips for families at home during Coronavirus Outbreak
- Well Being Pack for families
- Childrens-story-about-coronavirus - KeyStage2
- Corona Social Story - Primary
- St Mark's RC Primary - Diocesan Report January 2020
- St Mark's RC Primary School - Ofsted Report July 2019
- St Mark's RC Primary- OFSTED Report July 2018
- Important changes to holidays taken in term time letter
- Operation Encompass
- Tips for schools.pdf
The Living Value for this half term is Hope
'Hope is being able to see the light despite all the darkness.'
- St Mark's School Calendar-2020-2021.pdf
- school-calendar-2019-2020 St Marks
- RE Letter to parents Spring 2020.pdf
Build your word power 🌈
Some of our children have been busy today planting beans.🌱Have you been gardening? Thanks for the photos. Keep them… https://t.co/yeKFgDa69j
Hope you are all ok today. As a link to our 'Seaside art challenge' we have added two new ELSA support resources t… https://t.co/IAlX6dtvYf
Scavenger hunt ideas 🌈
Thanks to our friends at @percyhedley for this share 🌈 🌈 🌈
Brilliant book ans shared at 7om tonight
This weeks Art challenge. Lots of adults are posting photos of their favourite beaches and seascapes. We would love… https://t.co/spE2DaLzvd
🌈 🌈 🌈 Useful helplines
Children North East
Week 2 - Joe Wicks is on at 9 am.. You could make these Elmer's /rainbow elephants later today. 🌈
Please share 🌈
Children North East