St Mark’s is a thriving, successful Catholic school on the edge of Westerhope and Newbiggin Hall in Newcastle upon Tyne.
We provide a broad and exciting education for children aged four to eleven. We are proud that the latest Ofsted report identified Outstanding Behaviour and Safety. Providing our children with a secure environment that actively encourages their academic, spiritual, personal and social development is of the utmost importance to us.
We welcome applications from all children regardless of faith.
Please read our latest OFSTED report July 2019 (see below).
Please also read our letter about holidays taken during term time.
- St Mark's RC Primary School - Ofsted Report July 2019
- St Mark's RC Primary- OFSTED Report July 2018
- Important changes to holidays taken in term time letter
- Operation Encompass
- Pictorial Lunch Menus_Sept_2019
- Peace is more than the absence of war.
- Peace is living in harmony and not fighting with others.
- If everyone in the world were peaceful, this would be a peaceful world.
- Peace is being quiet inside.
- Peace is a calm and relaxed state of mind.
“Peace must begin with each one of us. Through quiet and serious reflection on its meaning, new and creative ways can be found to foster understanding, friendships and cooperation among all peoples.”
-Javier Perez de Cuellar, Former Secretary General of the United Nations
We are invited to recognise the Good News of Jesus as the source of all our joy. The blind see again, the lame walk… https://t.co/XI3D6Qb5IN
Raffle prize list or check at the office
Happy Christmas from our Karate club
Don't forget your raffle tickets. Fayre at 1.30pm today
Year 3 at The Snow Queen awaiting curtains up.
Mini Vinnies Reverse Advent Calendar Sounds like an odd name but it really is exactly what it says on the tin. Inst… https://t.co/SPWGEfrPD9
This Advent, try to truly open your eyes to the world around you, in all its beauty and brokenness. Let us reach… https://t.co/UGkrAERnNo
Sunday's Gospel Reading 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is close at hand.” …Prepare a way for the Lord, make His… https://t.co/9tLa4lGCwY
Year 3's wonderful Spiritual Arts Week work