St Mark’s is a thriving, successful Catholic school on the edge of Westerhope and Newbiggin Hall in Newcastle upon Tyne.
We provide a broad and exciting education for children aged four to eleven. We are proud that the latest Ofsted report identified Outstanding Behaviour and Safety. Providing our children with a secure environment that actively encourages their academic, spiritual, personal and social development is of the utmost importance to us.
We welcome applications from all children regardless of faith.
Please read our latest OFSTED report July 2019 (see below).
Please also read our letter about holidays taken during term time.
- St Mark's RC Primary School - Ofsted Report July 2019
- St Mark's RC Primary- OFSTED Report July 2018
- Important changes to holidays taken in term time letter
- operation encompass
- Pictorial Lunch Menus_Sept_2019
- Peace is more than the absence of war.
- Peace is living in harmony and not fighting with others.
- If everyone in the world were peaceful, this would be a peaceful world.
- Peace is being quiet inside.
- Peace is a calm and relaxed state of mind.
“Peace must begin with each one of us. Through quiet and serious reflection on its meaning, new and creative ways can be found to foster understanding, friendships and cooperation among all peoples.”
-Javier Perez de Cuellar, Former Secretary General of the United Nations
#DugoutCoaching Thanks for an excellent PE session Ben and Alex
Fabulous French from Year 6.
Beautiful Torah Scroll Covers as Year 3 explore Judaism.
Playing the 'Can game' at St Mark's Challenge tonight. Great play guys!
Today's Gospel reading
We want your views on our final plans for tackling pollution. All of the details and the questionnaire can be found… https://t.co/Y0Mlppfm0l
Some of our Year 3 children preparing a class Liturgy
Thankyou for your shoebox donations They all were collected today
Problems with online bullying? Call Year 5-they will help you
Stop! Think! Words can hurt!