St Mark’s is a thriving, successful Catholic school on the edge of Westerhope and Newbiggin Hall in Newcastle upon Tyne.
We provide a broad and exciting education for children aged four to eleven. We are proud that the latest Ofsted report identified Outstanding Behaviour and Safety. Providing our children with a secure environment that actively encourages their academic, spiritual, personal and social development is of the utmost importance to us.
We welcome applications from all children regardless of faith.
Please read our latest OFSTED report July 2018 (see below).
- July 2018 St Mark's RC Primary OFSTED Report
- Diocesan_Inspection_Report (1).pdf
- New OFSTED Letter to parents.docx July 2019
- Freedom resides within the mind and heart.
- Freedom is a precious gift.
- There can be full freedom when rights are balanced with responsibilities.
- There is full Freedom when everyone has equal rights.
- All people have a right to be free. For all to be free, each one has to respect the rights of others.
- Inner freedom is experienced when I have positive thoughts for all, including myself.
More Sports Day fun-Summer Fayre this afternoon at 1.30pm
Lots of fun at Sports day this morning
Action for Happiness Calendar-Jump for July
It is certainly going to be an emotional week saying goodbye to our fabulous year 6 and some of our wonderful staff… https://t.co/Uve4AtB5Yq
This week's Gospel is The Good Samaritan.
Some fantastic ideas here for reading with your children
And here is my @Waterstones Children’s Laureate Reading Charter (or giant ‘TO DO’ list...) I love a quest.
St Mark's Challengers enjoying the sunshine! A great first day. Look at those smiles!