We provide a broad and exciting education for children aged four to eleven. We are proud that the latest Ofsted report identified Outstanding Behaviour and Safety. Providing our children with a secure environment that actively encourages their academic, spiritual, personal and social development is of the utmost importance to us.
We welcome applications from all children regardless of faith.
Please read our latest Diocesan Inspection Report January 2020 (see below).
- Newcastle City Council Letter to parents and carers - 22 May 2020.pdf
- June 2020 Newcastle Workshop For SEN and Disabled families
- St Mark's RC Primary - Diocesan Report January 2020
- St Mark's RC Primary School - Ofsted Report July 2019
- St Mark's RC Primary- OFSTED Report July 2018
- Minister Ford's open letter to the SEND sector.pdf
- Important changes to holidays taken in term time letter
- Operation Encompass
- Free School Meal Voucher Request Letter March 2020
- SEND Support For Parents during Corona Virus and beyond.pdf
- Top Tips on Feeding School Children on a Budget.pdf
The Living Value for this half term is Hope
'Hope is being able to see the light despite all the darkness.'
#StMarksFamily Happy Eid celebrations to all of our families celebrating 🌈
Clay flower tiles, varnished and ready to display 😀
Can you find faces in everyday things?
A snap shot of our energy club this morning to get minds and bodies ready for the day. With an online timer and so… https://t.co/YeLawvoE1i
William Morris and his prints have been a great favourite with year 4. Here are some very carefully prepared print… https://t.co/1jq4DBb3fw